Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Los Angeles Angels get Pujols and C.J. Wilson

The Angels made some key moves during the winter meetings this year. They signed one of the best first basemen in the game and the best starting pitcher in the open market. The Angels had a one week spending spree of more than $330 million. The only question is can Pujols produce for the next 10 years? Is C.J. Wilson legit? A lot of people think he is overrated. Could the Angels be going down the same path as the Boston Red Sox and failing to live up to expectations? ( I love being able to write that and might I add that before the season started last year, I called the failure of the BoSox) I think the Angels have made decent moves and I think they will obviously benefit from them but I wouldn't be getting too excited LA.

No comments:

Post a Comment